THIS MESSY CHURCH IS IN PERSON
Deadline for registration is Monday, March 6th.
- Here are the details of your mission:
- Mission Date: Friday, March 10th from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
- Superhero Training Centre Location: United Church in Meadowood, 1111 Dakota St.
- Energy Booster: We’ll enjoy a supper of Meatball Subs, Veggies and Rice Krispie Treats
Here’s what you can expect at our Superhero Training Centre:
- Jesus is our Superhero – Wild Lab Experiments: What does Peter Parker (a.k.a. Spiderman) have in common with Jesus’ disciples? No, they weren’t bitten by radioactive spiders…BUT…they witnessed Jesus do amazing things that changed their lives and hearts forever!
- Goliath Knock Down – Superheroes are Brave: Captain America is brave and stands up for anyone needing a hero. He’s kind of like David who knocked down Goliath with only a few stones! Knock over a giant Goliath with a few balls, and have faith that God will give you the courage to knock down any obstacles in your path!
- Moses and Aaron Lazer Maze – Every Superhero has a Sidekick: Does Batman conquer villains on his own? No! His sidekick, Robin, is always with him. Moses helped the Israelites out of slavery in Egypt, but he didn’t do it alone! His brother, Aaron, helped him speak to the crowds of people. You’ll venture through a Lazer maze with a friend who will help you get through it together!
- Superhero Secret Identity: Superheroes wear disguises because they want to do good without all the fanfare. God wants that too! God wants us to help others in secret and not for show. Create a Superhero mask, cuffs and cape to hide your secret identity!
- Superhero Photo Booth: When we trust in God, he will give us strength to do great things. We’ll take photos of all our superheroes flying through the sky!
- Super Supper: Take a night off from making supper! On the menu is Meatball Subs, Veggies and Rice Krispie Treats!
Well, superheroes…your mission is clear. Register TODAY for “Jesus is Our Superhero” Messy Church!